Friday, March 23, 2007

Wow.

For some reason, I was reading back through old posts. Er, my old posts. Specificially, I found this one interesting. Out of the nine things I listed then as wanting to do before I die, I have done one of them (Lasik surgery), am close to another one (being ordained), and am actively working on two of them (a gazillion kids and going back to Wales - via Ireland). It's been a little more than two years since I wrote that list. I wonder what the status will be in another two years ...

Okay, now I'm really going to bed.

2 comments:

*sara* said...

i was going through old posts not that long ago as well... :)we've only had dial-up for the last few months...and im amazed at all the news i missed...wow! anyway. just wanted to tell you i love you :)

Anonymous said...

I too just caught up on your life...we should talk soon. I miss you, Marte! And I gave up sugar for Lent, too!!

marte