Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I do eat vegetables, darn it!

I do eat vegetables! A cow-orker was just teasing me that I like Taco Bell (true), McDonalds (not true), Roy Rogers (DEFINITELY not true), and other greasy places more than vegetables. I told her that's not true, that I really don't like greasy foods (look up the effects of greasy foods on an irritable bowel and you'll know why!) and that I do like vegetables. All she said was, "Mmm hmmm." I know she's just teasing, but I want to say "Don't mess with me, lady!"

Ask my mom. I like veggies. It's hard to keep fresh vegetables in the house because Ryan doesn't eat them and they go bad before I finish them. Besides, coworker person, I don't see you bringing vegetables for snacks everyday, so there!

(It all started with her describing collard greens and pouring the 'juice' over corn bread. I nearly gagged - pregnancy, I think - and she said the above statements about fast food. Grr!)

3 comments:

simplymama said...

email me lexa if you get the chance. Something I'd like to share with you.

Alicia

simplymama said...

hmm how about kaspirant@yahoo.com too. That could help.

*sara* said...

I seem to remember you making fun of leah and me ages ago when we kept lettuce in our room. I think you're lying! *oh this funny thing just came to me. Remember when we were in my car (well, you weren't actually IN the car) and you almost peed on Will because I started driving :) thats funny stuff dude.