Saturday, September 04, 2004

And kitty makes four...

We're getting a new kitten!! Someone dropped off five kittens at a coworker's house and he's trying to find homes for them. He already has five cats of his own! Anyway, if anyone lives out here and would like a kitty, let me know. I already have the name picked out - Avery. (No, not after the paper products. I just like the name.) I wanted to get a boy kitty but Ryan says we have to get a girl kitty. He thinks all boy cats are like Mason. For those of you who knew Mason, I'm sorry. He was the evil, psycho, devil-cat from you-know-where that Michelle, Carollyn and I had at our Villabrook apartment. Mason loved to lay under the sofa on his back and use his claws to scoot from one end to the other. Evil cat. So, we're getting another girl kitty. I hope this will break Davis of her snobby, only-cat syndrome.

Ryan's friend Jen just got two kittens and named them Tim and Charlie. Here are some pictures. And Sara got a kitten recently, too, but I haven't seen pictures or heard a name yet.

3 comments:

Ryan said...

You can get a male cat if you promise it won't be like Mason!

*sara* said...

hey--i was lookin at jeremys pictures..i think that picture with rayna is at the corzines house. at least thats what makes sense to me :) i noticed it too.

erika said...

Howdy Hey Lex.
Just to let you know, I had two wonderful male kittys who were as perfect as cats could get. Unfortunately one of them (Beckham) passed away recently, but Munchkin lives on. Munch actually has a new playmate, a little 14oz. kitten named Daisy.
Enjoy the time with the cat...