Friday, August 08, 2008

If I had a camera with me ...

... I would take a picture to show you Mikayla, curled up asleep on the hardwood floor of my office.

I'm here working on some miscellaneous items - printing documents for a training session tomorrow, finishing up a few tasks for a proposal due Monday, etc. I brought Mikayla with me because Cayden and Reagan are at our house to play with Katrina, and bringing the baby with me would help out Ryan. I let her crawl on the floor for a little bit, then I noticed it was very quiet. I looked down, and she is sound asleep.

1 comment:

christian louboutin uk store sale said...

ashion industry worldwide. Every fashion lover knows that Sex and the City was always jam-packed with fashion; exclusivity was so important to the character of Samantha, that she used a famous client's name toCoach Small Bags avoid waiting 5 years for the Birkin bag.Perhaps more than any other, two fashion 'mini-revolutions' have defined the notion of a 'brand'.Firstly, there is the revolution of the red sole. Th

to take a mouthful, then she lifted her defeat face, with helpless." You laugh at me, I was a fool, you despise me?" She was staring at me, suddenly smiled," but our home for so many years, we even this speech, not a bit Coach Tote Bagstrange, my primary school grade four, my father said to me, I should never have the family name Zheng, I was a wild child, I am my own mother and her clients birth -- these are h

government critics.However at the same it seemed the outside world was captivated by the poise and elegance of the first lady and other senior western-educated women, who lulled the world into thinking Syria might not be as bad as it first appeared. Integral to the success of French footwear designer Christian Louboutin is his instantly recognizable, source-identifying mark: the red outsole. The

tion because it poses significant trademark and policy issues. Furthermore, even with no finding of error, it is likely that the Second Circuit will dismiss Judge Marrero's finding that a trademark should never be granted for Coach Travel Packagesthe use of a single color for fashion items, as a broad per se rule against color trademark in fashion conflicts with Qualitex and contradicts the Trademark Technical and Con