Monday, October 11, 2004

Our stupid cat.

She's such an idiot.

We went to Simon and Laura's last night to play games. I admit, we left the dining room window open (only a crack, though!!). Davis pushed the screen out sometime while we were gone and got out onto the deck. I freaked out when we walked in, thinking she was long gone. Turns out she was waiting by the deck door. Her fur didn't feel too cold, so it was possible she wasn't gone too long.

Stupid cat. She did this last summer/fall, too. She pushed out the screen and disappeared while I was upstairs. I spent approximately 30 minutes looking for her, only to find that she had somehow walked clear around the row of houses (we live in the middle of a row of townhouses) and was waiting on the front steps.

We never did get that other kitten. The cow-orker basically said we couldn't have one unless we took five. Bah. Ryan said I can get a kitten (prolly from the animal shelter) when we get back from vacation.

Oh, yeah. We're going on vacation in 12 days. With Simon and Laura. I'm excited. :)

No comments: